Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone battery health is 94% is it bad?

I’ve had my phone for about 7-8 months. For a long time my battery health had been at 100 but now I checked and it’s at 94%. I’m really scared I ruined my phone somehow. Is there anyway to save or reverse the damage? Is 94 bad?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 8:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2021 11:23 AM

A 1 - 2% decline in battery health is normal, depending on your iPhone usage and number of full cycle battery charges. At 8 months a decline of 6% is nothing to be concerned about. And with every passing day and every full battery charge, battery health will continue to decline as that what batteries do. All batteries.

When the battery health dips to 80% or less, it will then be time to pay Apple for a new battery in your phone. Until stop worrying about something which is normal and will continue.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2021 11:23 AM in response to isa-isa

A 1 - 2% decline in battery health is normal, depending on your iPhone usage and number of full cycle battery charges. At 8 months a decline of 6% is nothing to be concerned about. And with every passing day and every full battery charge, battery health will continue to decline as that what batteries do. All batteries.

When the battery health dips to 80% or less, it will then be time to pay Apple for a new battery in your phone. Until stop worrying about something which is normal and will continue.

My iPhone battery health is 94% is it bad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.