Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Complaints process

Is there a complaints process for Apple? I can't find any obvious links on the website.

iPhone 7

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2021 4:35 AM

My issue hadn't been resolved by Apple Support and I had received misinformation. I tried this route again insisting on an email address to raise the complaint so there could be no misunderstanding and I would receive a written response - apparently you can't email your complaint, the routes are via the Apple Support however when really pressed they gave a customer support postal address that I could write too.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2021 4:35 AM in response to ChanLynch

My issue hadn't been resolved by Apple Support and I had received misinformation. I tried this route again insisting on an email address to raise the complaint so there could be no misunderstanding and I would receive a written response - apparently you can't email your complaint, the routes are via the Apple Support however when really pressed they gave a customer support postal address that I could write too.

Dec 12, 2021 8:58 AM in response to Complaint123

We wrote to the Customer Complaints Department, Apple, Hollyhill Lane, Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Cork, Republic of Ireland. We are in the UK and this is the European HQ. If you are elsewhere you will need to find the address for your region - they do not make it easy. We posted two weeks ago and haven't received any acknowledgement.

Dec 15, 2021 1:07 AM in response to KBS1996

I appreciate that some will be looking for complaints process and contacts in US, and some in UK. Please could I ask that if anyone finds contact information or their process published to post here? I’ve been passed from pillar to post in the UK, and desperate to raise a complaint and get support, as an existing customer, the way I’ve been treated, I feel like going to the press may only route. I wouldn’t wish this lack of after care support on anyone.

Dec 6, 2021 6:35 PM in response to KBS1996

What is the postal address? please publish.

Cannot believe how many hours we have spent trying to resolve a problem with an IWatch. Hours at Apple store, repair services, promises broken by supposedly highest support staff, etc. This all over a child’s IWatch worth $400 which was under warranty that expires this month.

Funny, we are Apple shareholders and always thought Apple was like the Rolex brand - best in its field.

Complaints process

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.