Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Booklet Printing (Page Order)

Hello,

I am trying to print a booklet using Pages (A4 to be folded into A5 with staples down the middle).

'Facing pages' Gives me the layout I want with single front and back cover pages and two page spreads for when the booklet is opened.

My issue is when I select booklet printing it does not order the pages correctly. I need:

Side A - p24, p1

Side B - p2, p23

I have 'Booklet' printing selected under the 'Layout' tab. In this I am getting four zigzag layout options, none of which are a booklet.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Many thanks

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 1:49 PM

Pages does not do imposition.

There are, however, several applications available in the Mac app store that can do that task given a .pdf file containing the pages in serial order.

"Print" your Pages document to a .pdf file, then open that file in the imposition app to re-order the pages for printing as a booklet.

Regards,

Barry

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2021 1:49 PM in response to The-Professor

Pages does not do imposition.

There are, however, several applications available in the Mac app store that can do that task given a .pdf file containing the pages in serial order.

"Print" your Pages document to a .pdf file, then open that file in the imposition app to re-order the pages for printing as a booklet.

Regards,

Barry

Booklet Printing (Page Order)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.