Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t get past password sign in in hotmail account ( which I don’t use).

just received repaired phone back today. I am struggling to get my Apple ID and password set up. I have a Gmail account and a Hotmail account. I cannot sign in because of the Hotmail account. Help

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 2:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2021 2:27 PM

gaecul Said:

"just received repaired phone back today. I am struggling to get my Apple ID and password set up. I have a Gmail account and a Hotmail account. I cannot sign in because of the Hotmail account. Help"

-------

Change the Apple ID:

If you wanted to, you could set it up with the Hotmail account, and then change it to gmail. Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2021 2:27 PM in response to gaecul

gaecul Said:

"just received repaired phone back today. I am struggling to get my Apple ID and password set up. I have a Gmail account and a Hotmail account. I cannot sign in because of the Hotmail account. Help"

-------

Change the Apple ID:

If you wanted to, you could set it up with the Hotmail account, and then change it to gmail. Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Can’t get past password sign in in hotmail account ( which I don’t use).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.