Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help changing email

Hey guys,

I need help changing my apple email. I no longer have access to it because it was my old school email. As soon as you graduate you no longer have access. There is no possible way for me to access it and I need to change my Apple ID to my new email. How can I change it without having to log into my old original email I used?

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 7:39 PM

I will try to help:

1. Go to http://appleid.apple.com
  2. In the Sign-In and Security section, choose Apple ID
  3. Enter the email address that you want to use as your Apple ID
  4. Choose Change Apple ID
  5. If you changed your Apple ID to a third-party email address, check your email for a verification code, then enter the code. Learn what to do if you didn't get the email
  6. If you use services like iCloud or Messages to share with friends and colleagues, sign in to those services with your updated Apple ID
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 27, 2021 7:39 PM in response to Oliverneedshelp

I will try to help:

1. Go to http://appleid.apple.com
  2. In the Sign-In and Security section, choose Apple ID
  3. Enter the email address that you want to use as your Apple ID
  4. Choose Change Apple ID
  5. If you changed your Apple ID to a third-party email address, check your email for a verification code, then enter the code. Learn what to do if you didn't get the email
  6. If you use services like iCloud or Messages to share with friends and colleagues, sign in to those services with your updated Apple ID

Help changing email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.