Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trackpad strange

the cursor in trackpad always having problem of random jumping , something like the cursor is out of control while using trackpad in MacBook Pro 15" 2016.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 12:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 4:39 AM

Fishisgood wrote:

1. Thank you for the reply ,
there r no such software in my mac
2. no , this mac is with me since 2017, everything was perfect until macOS monterey 12.1……

Typo error or correct macOS Monterey 12.1.

If typo error OK.

If really Monterey 12.1 - it is Beta Software and expect to have issues present in this version.

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2021 4:39 AM in response to Fishisgood

Fishisgood wrote:

1. Thank you for the reply ,
there r no such software in my mac
2. no , this mac is with me since 2017, everything was perfect until macOS monterey 12.1……

Typo error or correct macOS Monterey 12.1.

If typo error OK.

If really Monterey 12.1 - it is Beta Software and expect to have issues present in this version.

Nov 30, 2021 1:42 AM in response to Fishisgood

Must ask -

1 - Were or are there any Disk Cleaners, Optimizers and UnInstaller installed and or used ?

They are not needed. They will often times attempt to Modify, Alter, Remove or Delete elements of the Operating System requiring a Re-Installation.

2 - When the computer was initially setup - was Migration Assist used to bring over everything from an older computer to this machine ?

trackpad strange

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.