Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

videos

I created a video to send to a friend with an Android phone. It will not send no matter what things I have tried. One thing I noticed, though, is that other videos I have sent have indicated on the text "mms" video. This one did not. It keeps saying "Not delivered" every single time. I have sent to this individual many times before without issue from this same phone.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 5:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 6:10 PM

Carriers can have size limits on files sent via SMS/MMS. Is it possible this video is larger than the carrier threshold?

Upload it to iCloud Drive using the Files app, and enable sharing on the video, and send a pointer, as an alternative:

Share folders with iCloud Drive - Apple Support

That discusses sharing a folder, but you can use the same sequence to share a video file.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 6:10 PM in response to ann maryfromcache

Carriers can have size limits on files sent via SMS/MMS. Is it possible this video is larger than the carrier threshold?

Upload it to iCloud Drive using the Files app, and enable sharing on the video, and send a pointer, as an alternative:

Share folders with iCloud Drive - Apple Support

That discusses sharing a folder, but you can use the same sequence to share a video file.

videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.