Related Article: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding Loyalty/Reward store cards to Apple Wallet

Can you add Loyalty/Reward store cards to apple wallet?

I am using iPhone 12 Pro Max and it is always using the most up to date version of iOS

I cannot find anything concrete that you can. It seems like it used to be an option. If not, there are more of these in the average person's purse/wallet (no pun intended) than credit cards. This should be part of the app in the near future.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2021 10:33 AM

Add and manage passes in Wallet on iPhone - Apple Support, please note that passes cannot be directly added within wallet, except for QR code enabled passes. For everything else, its done either through the associated app, an email, airdrop or a link in a website.

2 replies

Dec 4, 2021 10:49 AM in response to askbarnabas

Thank You!  The answer was still not obvious to me in your link. Technology sometimes baffles me these days. The part I was missing in this and all other articles I read was I needed the app for the loyalty/reward card. Once I added the app to my phone, it gave me the option to add it. I was trying to add the card directly in "Wallet".  Thanks again….

Adding Loyalty/Reward store cards to Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.