Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery optimization is not working after temporary shedule change in 13 mini

I have bought new iphone 13 mini as all was going well concerning with my battery optimization feature but only 01 day i was not in my regular charging shedule, from that day battery optimization feature is not working. As after some web search results I was waiting few days so that my iphone can learn again my pervious/regular shedule, but even after 10 days of that event battery optimization is not working. I have already checked my settings for loaction and many other as suggested by apple is OK & fine. But still facing same issue, Please help me to slove this issue.

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 1:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 1:14 AM

If Optimized Battery Charging doesn't activate

Optimized charging is designed to engage only in locations where you spend the most time, such as your home and place of work. The feature doesn't engage when your usage habits are more variable, such as when you travel. Because of this, some location settings must be enabled for Optimized Battery Charging to activate. None of the location information used for this feature is sent to Apple.

Here are a list of settings that must be enabled:

• Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Location Services.
  • Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > System Customization.
  • Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Significant Locations > Significant Locations.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2021 1:14 AM in response to RaineeChaurasia

If Optimized Battery Charging doesn't activate

Optimized charging is designed to engage only in locations where you spend the most time, such as your home and place of work. The feature doesn't engage when your usage habits are more variable, such as when you travel. Because of this, some location settings must be enabled for Optimized Battery Charging to activate. None of the location information used for this feature is sent to Apple.

Here are a list of settings that must be enabled:

• Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Location Services.
  • Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > System Customization.
  • Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Significant Locations > Significant Locations.

battery optimization is not working after temporary shedule change in 13 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.