Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery optimization feature is not working.

I have bought new iphone13 mini, every thing was going well about my battery optimization feature , but just 01 day of my irregular charging shedule my battery optimization feature is not working. First of all as from web search result i was waiting so that my iphone can relearn my older/regular charing shedule, but even after 10 day of same shedule battery optimization feature is not working, I have also checked my service location setting as recommended in community help.

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 1:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 1:36 AM

If Optimized Battery Charging doesn't activate

Optimized charging is designed to engage only in locations where you spend the most time, such as your home and place of work. The feature doesn't engage when your usage habits are more variable, such as when you travel. Because of this, some location settings must be enabled for Optimized Battery Charging to activate. None of the location information used for this feature is sent to Apple.

Here are a list of settings that must be enabled:

• Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Location Services.
  • Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > System Customization.
  • Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Significant Locations > Significant Locations.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2021 1:36 AM in response to RaineeChaurasia

If Optimized Battery Charging doesn't activate

Optimized charging is designed to engage only in locations where you spend the most time, such as your home and place of work. The feature doesn't engage when your usage habits are more variable, such as when you travel. Because of this, some location settings must be enabled for Optimized Battery Charging to activate. None of the location information used for this feature is sent to Apple.

Here are a list of settings that must be enabled:

• Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Location Services.
  • Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > System Customization.
  • Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Significant Locations > Significant Locations.

Battery optimization feature is not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.