Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Split keyboard on iPhone 12 Pro Max?

I am using an iPhone 12 Pro Max and like the title says, I am curious if there is a way to use a split keyboard when the phone is in landscape mode. I have decently sized hands but when the phone is in lansdscape mode it is a bit difficult to reach keys towards the center of the keyboard. I have looked everywhere I can and searched online but can’t seem to find anything for the iPhone, just iPad. It seems odd that this wouldn’t be something that they would include, in my research apparently older versions of iOS would let you use a split keyboard on your phone, not to mention you would have to have hulk hands to not feel uncomfortable typing in landscape. Any recommendations, advice or information would be greatly appreciated. I am using iOS 15 btw.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 12:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2021 3:35 PM

There's not currently a way to split the keyboard in iOS. You can send feedback to Apple if you would like them to consider adding it in the future.

Product Feedback - Apple

Alternately, you could look for a different keyboard in the App Store that may have the features you would like.

1 reply

Split keyboard on iPhone 12 Pro Max?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.