Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My airpods worked just fine yesterday but 12 hours later the airpods don't work. Even when the pods are in the charging case, the case doesn't indicate its charging.

My Apple Airpods worked fine yesterday. I connected the case to its charging cable. This moring the case doesn't light up to indicate its charging. I have a brand new lighting cable and that doesn't seem to be the problem. I don't know if they are under warranty as they were a gift to me. I can't see well enough to read the serial number printed under the left airpod-case. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution, I am hoping I can get these things fixed.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 4:08 PM

Hey there, Thrasher60!

From your post, it sounds like you are looking for information about your AirPods and why they are not charging. We’re glad that you reached out to the Apple Support Communities. We want to try and help you get this resolved. Check out and follow the steps in this guide to resolve this issue: If your AirPods won’t charge.

If you follow these steps and still have a problem, you'll want to Contact Apple for support and service. We hope this information helps you out.

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2021 4:08 PM in response to Thrasher60

Hey there, Thrasher60!

From your post, it sounds like you are looking for information about your AirPods and why they are not charging. We’re glad that you reached out to the Apple Support Communities. We want to try and help you get this resolved. Check out and follow the steps in this guide to resolve this issue: If your AirPods won’t charge.

If you follow these steps and still have a problem, you'll want to Contact Apple for support and service. We hope this information helps you out.

All the best.

My airpods worked just fine yesterday but 12 hours later the airpods don't work. Even when the pods are in the charging case, the case doesn't indicate its charging.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.