Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spotify on apple watch

I have a problem.. Spotify doesnt show up on my apple watch at all, not even in the "available for installation" part of the watch app. I have searched on many forums, some told me to restart or pair again (which i have done 3 times now) but neither worked. I have made sure that the wifi i am connected to has the frequency 2.4 GHz and that the watch is connected to the same wifi. I have reinstalled the app several times and even done a factory reset on my watch. My apple watch is of model "mj3t2b/a", and my friends are able to have spotify on theirs. Do you guys know what i could try next?

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 4:22 PM

Hi there davloon,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're having issues with installing the Spotify app on your Apple Watch, and we'd be happy to provide you with the best details.

To get started, which watchOS version are you working with? We ask as per Spotify's following resource you would need an Apple Watch on watchOS 6.0 or above: Spotify on Apple Watch - Spotify

If updated to watchOS 6.0 or later, have you installed and logged into the Spotify app on your iPhone running iOS 12 or later?

If you have, and if you're still unable to install the Spotify app using the steps provided on the supported devices, the next best option would be to reach out to Spotify's support directly for additional help.

This link can help with reaching out to Spotify's support: Contact us - Spotify

We hope that's able to help.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2021 4:22 PM in response to davloon

Hi there davloon,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're having issues with installing the Spotify app on your Apple Watch, and we'd be happy to provide you with the best details.

To get started, which watchOS version are you working with? We ask as per Spotify's following resource you would need an Apple Watch on watchOS 6.0 or above: Spotify on Apple Watch - Spotify

If updated to watchOS 6.0 or later, have you installed and logged into the Spotify app on your iPhone running iOS 12 or later?

If you have, and if you're still unable to install the Spotify app using the steps provided on the supported devices, the next best option would be to reach out to Spotify's support directly for additional help.

This link can help with reaching out to Spotify's support: Contact us - Spotify

We hope that's able to help.

Take care.

Spotify on apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.