Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Complain

I own an iPhone 12 Pro that i bought through Xfinity Mobil. This phone started to have a bad audio performance. The speaker didn't work on my end. Everybody I used to FaceTime had trouble hearing to me to the point that one day they couldn’t listen to me. I took the phone for the first time to the Galleria Mall Apple store in Boston Massachusetts by the end of October. In that moment a microphone was replace and I happily leave the store, hopping that the problem was solve.

around 2 weeks later, the problem with the phone not only persisted but it started to get the screen completely black for some seconds and repeating times. That day they informed me that the complete software was replace and i will not have any further issue with the phone. For the second time i happily leave the store, hopping that everything was perfectly working now.

Unfortunately for me, that was not the case, the problem was even worse, and a new problem was add to my phone. I stared to received complains that people called me and i never received the call. At this point and considering that my phone was interfering with my job i request a new phone and it was denied. You took my phone today gave me a phone that can only handle the basics app and I cannot even check my emails in the phone. I'm writing to you because i don't want the same phone back. I'm still paying for a very expensive phone, and I NEED (because of my job - I'm a doctor) a telephone that works properly and make my life easier no more complicated.

Looking forward for your answer with a solution,

best regards,

Cinthya

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 1:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 1:47 PM

This is a user forum. To complain to Apple directly, please click on Get Support at upper right corner of any forum page.

Similar questions

2 replies

Complain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.