Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 13 IOS 15 apple mail is no longer syncing with Microsoft exchange, any solutions?

My new iPhone 13 pro using Apple Mail suddenly stopped syncing with Microsoft Exchange. The read and unread email count is different between my MacBook Pro and my iPhone. Any solutions ? I have already deleted the account and reinstalled, rebooted, and reset network settings. Still same problems.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 11:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 11:36 AM

Contact your Exchange administrator or helpdesk.

One thing to look at before you do, though, especially if your phone is getting new mail and you're one of those people who let your mailbox grow and never clean up your inbox...

Go to Settings>Mail>Accounts>your exchange account and check the setting for "Mail Days to Sync".

The numbers may not match between clients if they are set not to sync beyond a specific date range.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 11:36 AM in response to wjdfire

Contact your Exchange administrator or helpdesk.

One thing to look at before you do, though, especially if your phone is getting new mail and you're one of those people who let your mailbox grow and never clean up your inbox...

Go to Settings>Mail>Accounts>your exchange account and check the setting for "Mail Days to Sync".

The numbers may not match between clients if they are set not to sync beyond a specific date range.

My iPhone 13 IOS 15 apple mail is no longer syncing with Microsoft exchange, any solutions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.