Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disappearing notes in Contacts

Something is erasing/hiding my Notes in Contacts. I suspect an unknown/bad synch between my phone, iCloud and my company’s Advisor 360 software as my company, MassMutual, owns my contacts on that platform…or I’m just being paranoid.

I also have a problem with Yahoo grabbing and building its own partial “Group” in my Contacts.

Regardless, I need someone familiar with how Contacts data on my phone and in iCloud can interact with that kind of proprietary CRM platform and possible with Yahoo, to cause lost/mis-placed data.

Thanks!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 6:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 6:58 AM

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 6:58 AM in response to getrhythm

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Dec 15, 2021 6:57 AM in response to getrhythm

Unlike some Android devices, contacts are neither stored locally on an iPhone nor in SIM. They are synced to an email account that you had Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

If Contacts on iCloud, try this --> Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks, and more using ...

Else add the email account that stores your contacts.

Disappearing notes in Contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.