Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Swap

Hi,

I currently have a contract with O2 on an iPhone 12 Pro Max. I am also with Barclays Bank and I have signed up my phone for phone insurance with them.

I recently claimed on with phone insurance because the screen is cracked, the insurance company agreed to send me out a device replacement. However, the replacement coming out will be same model and colour as I already have (Graphite) I wanted to switch it up and get a different colour but it was too late to request it with my insurance company because they had already placed the order of my new phone replacement. Is it possible to come in to my local apple store and swap the phone for a different colour ? i would of course not open the device when I receive it.

thankyou

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 2:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 7:01 PM

No.

1 reply

Swap

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.