You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Defects on new iPhone 13 mini device

I have ordered iPhone 13 mini through Digi online store and chose self pick up from Digi Store SS2. Three days later after receiving an sms to take the order, I went to Digi Store SS2 to collectit. When I got home to open the package, I found that the iPhone 13 mini had a color defects near the camera lens, immediate second day I brought it back to the Digi Store, Digi staff told me that they could not help me because the package had been opened at home, not at the store, but none of the staff advised me that any damage was not incurred if the package was opened at home. What if the order goes straight home? And found that the package has a problem? Here, I want to say that, the defects on the iPhone camera lens are not possible for me to do myself, I want Digi/ Apple to make the investigation. 

Here attached few photos on the defects for your references.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 7:45 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Defects on new iPhone 13 mini device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.