Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am paying for iCloud to have 50 GB of storage, I have a new iPhone 13 pro, do I still need this storage?

I am paying extra per month for iCloud to have 50 GB of storage, I have a new iPhone 13 pro, do I still need this extra storage because I have a new iPhone ?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 9:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 9:54 AM

The iPhone internal storage isn’t the same like your iCloud storage of 50gb it’s up to you if want to keep it but it doesn’t affect you at all because what is stored in iCloud it’s all your photos music contexts books etc etc

2 replies

Jan 8, 2022 4:17 PM in response to Ozzie1910

Honestly I am on buddy’s side if you drop 2 grand on a phone that really you don’t even own because every part in it is serialized and logged and can’t be repaired or replaced on your own…why would you pay monthly for a 50gig cloud storage that can’t even back up your 1Tb phone lol better off just getting google cloud since the service works better and get 15gig cloud storage for free and then backing your phone up to your mac since why pay hundreds of dollars to get access to your data that apple is already storing anyways..but then again a company with that much capital sitting in the bank didnt get it by good customer service and being generous. It’s the petty **** like that that kills me inside that I still support them but they still have the best and cleanest products on the market. It would be nice to see something like hey 200gig iCloud storage free for 2 years when you purchase apple care on your 2 thousand dollar phone that your “renting”. Or I dno maybe making it not say this requires too much power when connecting an external device that has Next to zero power draw…I thought McDonald’s was cheap not handing out ketchup unless you asked but to sell you a 2 thousand dollar phone and not give you a 3 dollar power block and try to charge you 30 bucks for it holy smokes that’s dark😳

I am paying for iCloud to have 50 GB of storage, I have a new iPhone 13 pro, do I still need this storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.