Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime not working.

Hi, so the family and I have been in contact with each other over the pandemic via FaceTime video, and it's been great. However, over the last week or so we have been experiencing problems. If someone else has initiated the video call and i try to accept, it appears I cannot, and what's more, I can't disconnect without powering off and restarting my iPhone 11.

Then if I start to initiate the call, they say they cannot connect either, or, that they don't even receive notification of a call.

It is the best way for the family to keep in touch and get updates, especially as we have a little one undergoing treatment in GOSH.

Please help!

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 10:47 AM

arshadng wrote:

Hi, so the family and I have been in contact with each other over the pandemic via FaceTime video, and it's been great. However, over the last week or so we have been experiencing problems. If someone else has initiated the video call and i try to accept, it appears I cannot, and what's more, I can't disconnect without powering off and restarting my iPhone 11.
Then if I start to initiate the call, they say they cannot connect either, or, that they don't even receive notification of a call.
It is the best way for the family to keep in touch and get updates, especially as we have a little one undergoing treatment in GOSH.
Please help!

Start here If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2021 10:47 AM in response to arshadng

arshadng wrote:

Please help!

Start here If you can't make a FaceTime call on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

FaceTime not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.