Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot seem to connect Paramount Plus to my Apple TV model A 146

I cannot connect my Paramount Plus to my Apple TV A 1460, Sony 4 K

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 11:42 PM

A1460 is a 2012 iPad model.

Apple TV boxes have model numbers A1218, A1378, A1427, A1469, A1625, A1842, and A2169. Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

If you have an A1469 Apple TV (3rd generation), then Paramount+ is not available there as a separate app, but as Channel inside the Apple TV app. That channel is for subscribers that started their tv channel subscription inside the Apple TV app. If you started your Paramount+ subscription outside the Apple TV app, then that is unfortunately not compatible. Those types of subscription have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable as such. You may want to consider to cancel and re-subscribe inside the Apple TV app.

If you have a later model Apple TV box, then you can install the Paramount+ app and sign in with your existing subscription. More options there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2021 11:42 PM in response to br polk

A1460 is a 2012 iPad model.

Apple TV boxes have model numbers A1218, A1378, A1427, A1469, A1625, A1842, and A2169. Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

If you have an A1469 Apple TV (3rd generation), then Paramount+ is not available there as a separate app, but as Channel inside the Apple TV app. That channel is for subscribers that started their tv channel subscription inside the Apple TV app. If you started your Paramount+ subscription outside the Apple TV app, then that is unfortunately not compatible. Those types of subscription have different terms and conditions, different perks and limitations, and are not exchangeable as such. You may want to consider to cancel and re-subscribe inside the Apple TV app.

If you have a later model Apple TV box, then you can install the Paramount+ app and sign in with your existing subscription. More options there.

I cannot seem to connect Paramount Plus to my Apple TV model A 146

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.