Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone x screen turned blue and has a black misted look

is this fixable? my daughter just got this phone fixed a few weeks ago after it was shattered and cracked and had a mint blue line but she dropped it again today. a very small drop no cracks but this is on her screen.

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 22, 2021 6:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2021 1:30 AM

With youngsters, provided the phone is usable I would not spend a lot of time having screen blemishes repaired. Cracks however can be dangerous, as are leaks or chemical smells,

If you ever buy a new iphone it will be worth the extra money for AppleCare+ which allows two such accidents to be repaired with genuine parts per year.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2021 1:30 AM in response to nsmith2255

With youngsters, provided the phone is usable I would not spend a lot of time having screen blemishes repaired. Cracks however can be dangerous, as are leaks or chemical smells,

If you ever buy a new iphone it will be worth the extra money for AppleCare+ which allows two such accidents to be repaired with genuine parts per year.

iphone x screen turned blue and has a black misted look

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.