Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Genshin Impact Purchase

Hello! So I payed ₱249 to buy Welkins (and I usually do when I run out, so this isn’t my first time) and the Genshin app said that payment was successful and it reflected in-game. However, I paid using GCash and the 249 I paid was not yet deducted from my account and I did not receive any SMS confirmation regarding my transaction. I tried viewing my purchase history on my Apple account, but it won’t let me view it. How should I go about this? I already contacted GCash but they have yet to get back to me.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 5:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 7:17 AM

Hey c_gm125,

It appears that you're having a problem using the GCash app on your iPhone. You made an in-app purchase using the app and it was usable in the game. The problem is, the payment hasn't been deducted from your bank account and you didn't receive a text message about its success. We understand wanting to get to the bottom of this, and we're glad to provide assistance.

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support -- Make sure you're following these steps to view your purchase history.

GCash Help Center -- If you're not seeing the in-app purchase in your purchase history, Apple will not be able to track it. You'll need to work with GCash Support for help.

All the best.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 7:17 AM in response to c_gm125

Hey c_gm125,

It appears that you're having a problem using the GCash app on your iPhone. You made an in-app purchase using the app and it was usable in the game. The problem is, the payment hasn't been deducted from your bank account and you didn't receive a text message about its success. We understand wanting to get to the bottom of this, and we're glad to provide assistance.

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support -- Make sure you're following these steps to view your purchase history.

GCash Help Center -- If you're not seeing the in-app purchase in your purchase history, Apple will not be able to track it. You'll need to work with GCash Support for help.

All the best.

Genshin Impact Purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.