Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

whatsapp call notifications not working

Hey, I am not getting missed call notifications on my iPhone. I have checked and all notifications are on. I even updated the app and deleted and reinstalled it. The missed calls don’t even show up on my phone app. No notifications when the call came, and even after the call was missed, no missed call notifications

The only way to know that a WhatsApp incoming call was made was through the call logs on the WhatsApp app

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 8:09 AM

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

WhatsApp is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or WhatsApp FAQ  Or Restoring your chat history - WhatsApp FAQ or Contact WhatsApp

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 8:09 AM in response to raghav188

If you are experiencing any difficulty with third-party apps then please contact the app developer directly --> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

WhatsApp is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or WhatsApp FAQ  Or Restoring your chat history - WhatsApp FAQ or Contact WhatsApp

whatsapp call notifications not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.