Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The sales rep where I bought my new iphone set up the transfer data from my old phone to the new phone however some of my apps did not transfer am I able to run the data transfer again without causing any problems?

The sales rep where I bought my new Iphone set up the data transfer from my old phone however some of the apps did not transfer. Can I run the data transfer again without causing any problems?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 4:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 6:44 PM

What apps are missing? Apps get downloaded directly from the App Store, so you can just manually download them on the new phone.

If the apps are no longer available in the store, you cannot download them from the old phone. You will no longer be able to access those apps.

~Lyssa

2 replies

The sales rep where I bought my new iphone set up the transfer data from my old phone to the new phone however some of my apps did not transfer am I able to run the data transfer again without causing any problems?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.