Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to hide separate inbox or sent folders mail.app monterey

Hello All,

I have just upgraded to Monterey and I'm little disappointed from new Mail.app. From ages ago I have used to see all INBOXes from various email accounts grouped, along Drafts, Sent, Thrash etc.

Now I can group folders stated above in favourites, but then I see separate INBOX, SENT, DRAFT and BIN folders in each email account again, what is making the orientation in total of 7 mailboxes very complicated.

Is there any workaround, how basically make the Mail.App working in a way it did the since 2007, please? All advices will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 8:56 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Dec 28, 2021 9:11 AM in response to parak3000

parak3000 wrote:

Hello All,
I have just upgraded to Monterey and I'm little disappointed from new Mail.app. From ages ago I have used to see all INBOXes from various email accounts grouped, along Drafts, Sent, Thrash etc.
Now I can group folders stated above in favourites, but then I see separate INBOX, SENT, DRAFT and BIN folders in each email account again, what is making the orientation in total of 7 mailboxes very complicated.
Is there any workaround, how basically make the Mail.App working in a way it did the since 2007, please? All advices will be much appreciated.

Thank you

What happens if you flip the carrot..(?)

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Dec 28, 2021 12:45 PM in response to parak3000

All advices will be much appreciated.

You can move all of your folders into Favorites, then you don't have to look inside each account folder.

You can move all of the standard account folders to the bottom of the account so all of your custom folders are at the top of the account.

I have the Favorites bar on and the mailbox list closed so I almost never see the list.

how to hide separate inbox or sent folders mail.app monterey

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.