Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Wallet-vaccine question

I do not have an option in apple wallet for vaccinations. When I scan my QR code I don't get the health or wallet options. What am I missing? IOS 15.2.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 9:36 PM

use your iPhone camera to scan the QR code, it should pop up on screen (at the top) to open in Health App. Then click Add to Health & Wallet. Took me a few times to aim the camera.

Add verifiable COVID-19 vaccination information to Apple Wallet and Health

View health records on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2021 9:36 PM in response to slamparter

use your iPhone camera to scan the QR code, it should pop up on screen (at the top) to open in Health App. Then click Add to Health & Wallet. Took me a few times to aim the camera.

Add verifiable COVID-19 vaccination information to Apple Wallet and Health

View health records on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

Dec 29, 2021 7:34 PM in response to slamparter

Open the Health app and select "browse" at the bottom. Then scroll to the bottom and tap "add account" look for all of your doctors. Once you add your doctor and the information synchronizes, you should have the option to add your immunization to Wallet IF it is offered as a feature. At the very least your immunizations will be listed in the Health app.

Apple Wallet-vaccine question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.