Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CarPlay not working after 15.2

So my situation is a little different to others. I recently invested in a Nexar dash cam for my car. This dash cam has it’s own “WiFi” that you have to connect to that has no internet just so it is always feeding video to your phone. I’ve used it multiple times with CarPlay and there was no issues with it until I updated to 15.2. As soon as I left my house, the map stopped working and I couldn’t use siri due to “no internet connection”. It’s like my phone is trying to connect to the internet through the dash cams WiFi. I can’t even sends messages over any platform that requires internet when connected. Before 15.2 I had no issues like this at all. My phone would just go off my data and the dash cam would record fine but was still connected via its service. Is anyone else having a similar problem? I would really liked this fixed so I don’t have to be choosing between a gps or dash cam protection on trips.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 5:57 PM

3 replies

CarPlay not working after 15.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.