Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unfollow thread

Hi there

Is there a way to get out of a thread ? I am in one, that is getting unpleasant because some guy thinks he is the only one who knows something about the subject of the thread. I am fed up with emails full of capitals and bold font from someone who is using the forum to fulminate.

So, how do I disable this ?

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 8:18 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 3, 2022 9:00 AM in response to dinky2

Is there a way to get out of a thread ? I am in one, that is getting unpleasant because some guy thinks he is the only one who knows something about the subject of the thread.

If you mean here on this forum -> if you follow a thread it will look like this:

Click on Following -> then you no longer follow the thread.

I am fed up with emails full of capitals and bold font from someone who is using the forum to fulminate.

Basically no one can email you from this forum except the host / Apple Support Communities.

Or it must be that you have mentioned your e-mail address in a message and/or on a screenshot.

Unfollow thread

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.