Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id Confirmation

Hello people.

i have a question and i hope someone can help me understand what is this.

is it normal for a message like this to show up in your screen while chatting with an Apple Support agent? please note that they didn’t tell me that a message will show up on my screen.

and if it’s normal, can someone tell me what is the purpose of this?

unfortunately i didn’t take a screen shot of the message that i got but i found this picture online and if i’m remembering correctly the message that i got is similar to this.

and thanks in advance.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 7:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 8:19 AM

Hey purplemushroom,

It sounds like you have a concern about this message that popped up on your device.

This is expected behavior to have received this message during your interaction with Apple Support, in order to confirm the Apple ID and the device being used. If you'd like further information, reach out for additional assistance here: Get Support.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 8:19 AM in response to purplemushroom

Hey purplemushroom,

It sounds like you have a concern about this message that popped up on your device.

This is expected behavior to have received this message during your interaction with Apple Support, in order to confirm the Apple ID and the device being used. If you'd like further information, reach out for additional assistance here: Get Support.

Cheers.

Apple id Confirmation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.