Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Mail problems on 2020 MacBook Air using OS Big Sur 11.6.1

Hi, I have been receiving emails with images and text, such as a newsletter which only show as a blank grey colour and in apple mail. I have received the same email on my phone and can view it fine. It seems like the email is not being downloaded completely however only some emails are doing this.

I have rebuilt the mailbox and it has not made any difference.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 5:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2022 8:22 AM

Two things

1 - Does the same thing occur when booting in to Safe Mode Safe mode may help you resolve or isolate problems that you’re having with your Mac. When you start up in safe mode, your Mac prevents some software, such as startup items, from loading, and it performs a check of your startup disk. Your Mac may take longer to start up because of the check.

2 - Is the computer up to date, as in Running the Dec 13, 2021 update for Big Sur version 11.6.2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2022 8:22 AM in response to wczimbob

Two things

1 - Does the same thing occur when booting in to Safe Mode Safe mode may help you resolve or isolate problems that you’re having with your Mac. When you start up in safe mode, your Mac prevents some software, such as startup items, from loading, and it performs a check of your startup disk. Your Mac may take longer to start up because of the check.

2 - Is the computer up to date, as in Running the Dec 13, 2021 update for Big Sur version 11.6.2

Apple Mail problems on 2020 MacBook Air using OS Big Sur 11.6.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.