You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch shows ALL apps, not just my Recents or Favorites.

How do I change this so that it only shows the Dock? I know how to select whether it shows Recents or Favorites, but it is showing EVERYTHING.

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Jan 7, 2022 9:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2022 11:21 AM

Hello CharlottefromPA,

We see you have a question regarding the Dock on your Apple Watch, and we'd like to help.

This page here has details on how to use it: Use the Dock on your Apple Watch

Be sure to press the side button, which is below the Digital Crown. Pushing in the Digital Crown may show all apps, whereas the side button should show either "Recents" or "Favorites".

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 8, 2022 11:21 AM in response to CharlottefromPA

Hello CharlottefromPA,

We see you have a question regarding the Dock on your Apple Watch, and we'd like to help.

This page here has details on how to use it: Use the Dock on your Apple Watch

Be sure to press the side button, which is below the Digital Crown. Pushing in the Digital Crown may show all apps, whereas the side button should show either "Recents" or "Favorites".

Cheers.

My watch shows ALL apps, not just my Recents or Favorites.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.