Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find iPhone - Lost iPhone Recovery: Is icloud-ke.com legit service from Apple Inc.?

I lost my iPhone XR earlier this week which had Find iPhone service enabled 3 days later, I received a message from some domain, icloud-ke.com informing me of my found iPhone XR through a text whose source was whitelisted as being from "Apple", further, the SMS provided a link to the location of the phone through some URL. I later found my device missing from "my Devices" in Find iPhone.

The text read, to quote "Your iPhone-XR 64GB White has been found and temporarily connected to iCloud. view location: <some URL>"

Is anyone aware about this domain or could it be some racket that is going round the tight iPhone security? If not legit, I wouldnt want any owner to fall for their trap.

Thanks, Mike.

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 14, 2022 7:59 AM

Scams have been going on forever. This is just one of the latest iterations. Folks want your credentials to access your device to see if there is anything on it worth their time and to unlock the device to sell it.

3 replies

Find iPhone - Lost iPhone Recovery: Is icloud-ke.com legit service from Apple Inc.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.