Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes

my mac is running on macOS High Sierra version 10.13.6.

my itunes verison is 12.8.3.1

and my phone is iphone 13 pro max and is running verison 15.2.1

I am trying to sync music from my mac itunes to iphone and it is not working

i tried restarting it did not work

even in my itunes when i click the option of music under setting it does not even give me the option of sync entire library or any playlist it just says sync voice memos and icloud music library is on

but on my phone when i go to my settings its does not mention icloud music library.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 3:09 AM

See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support. In iTunes the option may be called iCloud Music Library. When you have a subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match you would typically enabled Sync Library/iCloud Music Library in both iTunes and your device so that changes to your music library can sync automatically over the air.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2022 3:09 AM in response to jasdeep240

See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support. In iTunes the option may be called iCloud Music Library. When you have a subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match you would typically enabled Sync Library/iCloud Music Library in both iTunes and your device so that changes to your music library can sync automatically over the air.

tt2

itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.