Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Control Inspector, in the Layout mode the screen is empty but there is stil a Control Panel in the inspector visible.

I use Mainstage 3.5.3.

In the layout mode, the screen is empty but after selecting CMD+All, in the Screen Control Inspector there is still a Control Panel visible.

Is there someone who has a suggestion how to remove this Control Panel. I build a lay out for myself and this Panel sits in the way, when I add a new keyboard the layers are not visible anymore. This is the reason I would like to remove the not visible Control Panel.

Regards

Ton

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2022 9:14 AM

I don't understand the entry that has "Notes Keyboard1" etc. If I make a blank concert, I do not see that. Everything else looks as you have shown. Will it allow you to delete that line?

Have you changed the aspect ratio of the canvas? I wonder if there is an object outside the current frame?

11 replies

Screen Control Inspector, in the Layout mode the screen is empty but there is stil a Control Panel in the inspector visible.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.