Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need an option to answer a silenced call.

How do I answer a silenced call? There SHOULD be an option. My iPhone is set to silence spam calls but sometimes I need to answer the silenced call. A little banner pops up to tell me it silenced a call but if I click on it, it starts calling the number instead of answering. Sometimes, for example, my veterinarian was calling back from a different phone line and I could not pick up the call. We need an “answer anyways” option for these occasional calls. Another time, I was expecting a call back from an airline ticket customer service person (we got disconnected during a 45 min call but they had my call back#) and it was so frustrating to be unable to answer their call-back. Please Apple — this should have been a fix long ago….I saw this same question asked in the forum…it’s not just me.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 1:25 PM

You don't. Add the caller to your contacts so that they are not silenced or turn that feature off if you're expecting an important call that may come from a number not in your contacts.

You are not talking to Apple, by the way. This is a user forum.

You can send Apple feedback at https://apple.com/feedback

Similar questions

1 reply

Need an option to answer a silenced call.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.