Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emails in Apple Mail just went blank

I have an important string of messages from a client. They all just went blank as I reviewing. I can read them on my iPhone, but suddenly not my Mac Pro. OS 10.14.6

I do have many emails in the mailbox.

I saw one solution about rebuilding, but that command is not available in my version of Mail.

Also, when I logged in here to prompt stated I was logging into a "new device". I've had the same computer (sole user) since 2013. I had to input a code sent to my iPhone. How many more years until it recognizes this device? And how to make permanently recognized?

Thanks

Mac Pro, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 2:41 PM

Start with this...

Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode? Could take 10 minutes.

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches & loads safe Drivers, & prevents loading of 3rd party extensions, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2022 2:41 PM in response to JazzJunkie

Start with this...

Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at startup), does the problem occur in Safe Mode? Could take 10 minutes.

Safe mode attempts to repair Disks & clears lots of caches & loads safe Drivers, & prevents loading of 3rd party extensions, so if Safe Mode works try again in regular boot.

Emails in Apple Mail just went blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.