Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 no signal or wifi in my basement

I've had my Iphone 13 for a few months, I hadn't had any issues until the last couple of weeks. I work out of my home basement, my phone started showing that it wasn't getting any signal, but would still connect to wifi. So I could still get my emails and send imessages. Yesterday it stopped connecting to my wifi (I sit right next to our modem). My work phone is an iphone XS, works just fine. Still shows plenty of signal and wifi connection is perfect. I have tried troubleshooting, resetting, everything they say to do, but hasn't helped any. My son also has an iphone 13 and came down to my office, and had the same issue with his phone. So I am guessing it is an issue with the 13. Anyone else had these problems? Any fixes?

iPhone 13

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 12:01 PM

If you’ve run through the available Wi-Fi troubleshooting recommendations including restarting the iPhone, checking for updates, resetting the network settings, checking for and applying any available firmware updates on the Wi-Fi router, and restarting the Wi-Fi router and related steps, then contact Apple Support. Use the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2022 12:01 PM in response to beckywrkm

If you’ve run through the available Wi-Fi troubleshooting recommendations including restarting the iPhone, checking for updates, resetting the network settings, checking for and applying any available firmware updates on the Wi-Fi router, and restarting the Wi-Fi router and related steps, then contact Apple Support. Use the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage.

iphone 13 no signal or wifi in my basement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.