Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I watch a show on my TV? I'm in the Apple TV app. my only options are in up next and how to watch. No option to start watching. I subscribed a half hour ago. Should I give it more time?

How can I watch a show on my TV? I'm in the Apple TV app. My only options are in up next and how to watch. No option to start watching. I subscribed a half hour ago. Should I give it more time?

FireTVStick4K(2018)/Soundbar(2019),

Posted on Feb 1, 2022 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2022 6:19 PM

None of these answers or comments were useful. Everything on my Apple tv just says “How to Watch”, where before I could rent or buy movies/series.

12 replies

Feb 1, 2022 1:30 PM in response to Lummysdad

Apple TV+ (the subscription service), gives you access to Apple TV+ created content only. Your Apple TV app also displays content from many other providers. Free Guy is not an Apple TV+ film, but is likely available for purchase through Apple. It may also be streaming soon on other streaming services to which you may subscribe.

How can I watch a show on my TV? I'm in the Apple TV app. my only options are in up next and how to watch. No option to start watching. I subscribed a half hour ago. Should I give it more time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.