Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aplple tv buffer times

Since apple entered the streaming game the shows i've bought over the years now take forever to load. They will play on the imac they will ay on mynphone they will not play on my apple tv. What's the point of having the shows load first before they can play? I don't expect to have this issue resolved but it makes no sense to me. I've stopped buying so much on the itunes store and switched back to dvd and blu ray because of this. i just really wanted someone to be aware of it.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2022 5:32 PM

Well we are end users just like you. I suspect that you have a network issue at your home. First try:

1. Unplug your modem from its power source for 2-3 minutes and Restart Modem.
  2. Unplug your router from its power source for 2-3 minutes and Restart router.
  3. Unplug Apple TV from Power for 2-3 minutes – re-plug in and retest. 

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2022 5:32 PM in response to nothingoriginal55

Well we are end users just like you. I suspect that you have a network issue at your home. First try:

1. Unplug your modem from its power source for 2-3 minutes and Restart Modem.
  2. Unplug your router from its power source for 2-3 minutes and Restart router.
  3. Unplug Apple TV from Power for 2-3 minutes – re-plug in and retest. 

Aplple tv buffer times

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.