Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv on firestorm - half the films say "watch now" - what am I minning.

Sorry if this is stupid...

I just installed Apple tv on my firestick. I created an appleid and took the 7 day free subscription before I decide on whether I like it.

My issue : some of the films I can watch ok. Others just have "how to watch" come up - ie I can't watch those. ( e.g. James bond no time to die )

Why ?

( before anyone says - yes, uninsta!led, reinstalled,removed device from account and added back, restarted firestorm e.g. Eff )

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 5:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2022 10:00 PM

The Apple TV+ subscription will cover the Apple Originals content. Content from other studios is not included in that. James Bond movies will have to be purchased separately (buy or rent).

On Amazon Fire TV devices, you can't purchase content directly from the Apple TV app. You can purchase content on another supported device to watch it in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV device. [1]

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2022 10:00 PM in response to Kr9999

The Apple TV+ subscription will cover the Apple Originals content. Content from other studios is not included in that. James Bond movies will have to be purchased separately (buy or rent).

On Amazon Fire TV devices, you can't purchase content directly from the Apple TV app. You can purchase content on another supported device to watch it in the Apple TV app on your Amazon Fire TV device. [1]

Apple tv on firestorm - half the films say "watch now" - what am I minning.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.