Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Siri on AirPods Pro

So using my AirPods Pro I was able to say “Hey Siri, start a walking workout” or any sport command to Siri and automatically it would start countdown on Apple Watch. I could say ”hey Siri pause my workout” or “hey Siri, end my workout.” That was a great feature because having layers of clothes and a snow jacket is hard to bring the watch out of winter layers. These features don’t work for me using my AirPods Pro anymore. Anyone else have the same problem?

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Feb 6, 2022 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2022 11:11 AM

I am using a Apple Watch Series 7 and AirPods 3, and I am having the exact same issue. When I say "Hey Siri start a run", Siri responds through the AirPods 3 that the Apple Watch must be on the same network than "this HomePod". Everything was working without any issues with AirPods 2. Now I can run Siri only via speaking directly over the Apple Watch screen, then the workout starts regularly, although Siri keep saying that there is an error in the AirPods.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2022 11:11 AM in response to RaulincRaulinc

I am using a Apple Watch Series 7 and AirPods 3, and I am having the exact same issue. When I say "Hey Siri start a run", Siri responds through the AirPods 3 that the Apple Watch must be on the same network than "this HomePod". Everything was working without any issues with AirPods 2. Now I can run Siri only via speaking directly over the Apple Watch screen, then the workout starts regularly, although Siri keep saying that there is an error in the AirPods.

Feb 6, 2022 4:22 PM in response to RaulincRaulinc

RaulincRaulinc Said:

"Apple Watch Siri on AirPods Pro: That was a great feature because having layers of clothes and a snow jacket is hard to bring the watch out of winter layers. These features don’t work for me using my AirPods Pro anymore. Anyone else have the same problem?"

-------

Troubleshooting Siri and Apple Watch:

Try the tip found on this Apple Community post: Hey Siri is not working on apple watch - Apple Cumminuty

Apple Watch Siri on AirPods Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.