Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 pro max is sluggish and slow.

I recently bought a brand new iphone 13 pro max 256 gb from apple authorized reseller. From the date of purchase i have been noticing significant lag in every aspect of user interface. Its as if im still using my old iphone XR. Some of the contacts wont show up in spotlight,the camera opens slowly,the sensitivity of hey siri is very poor and sometimes doesnt even respond if i yell at it from near,the message preview popup when it arrives wouldn’t show any text. I can go on saying like these so many niggles. After spending a fortune on one of the best and latest iphones the experience i get back is horrible. Very disappointed apple👎🏼

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 2:59 AM

5 replies

Feb 12, 2022 9:41 PM in response to raghulk

raghulk Said:

"Iphone 13 pro max is sluggish and slow.: I recently bought a brand new iphone 13 pro max 256 gb from apple authorized reseller. From the date of purchase i have been noticing significant lag in every aspect of user interface.[...]"

-------

Return this:

Take this back to the reseller, requesting a return. Seems like a scam --or the reseller did not know any better about getting this to work fast.

Troubleshooting a Slow iPhone:

System resources a likely being swallowed up, so to speak. So, start with clearing space. Try the following:

I. Cool Down the iPhone:

For a few hours, perform the following...

• Power Off: the iPhone for a bit
  • Unplug: any Cables
  • Place it Atop: Laptop Cooler
  • Keep it in: an open space
  • Keep it Out of: direct sunlight

II. Clear Space:

Having little empty space can heat things up. So, here is what to perform...

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

Also...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Also...

C. Clear "Other":

Clear the storages named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips. Caches would be being used for remembrance of application use.

Iphone 13 pro max is sluggish and slow.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.