Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro keep connecting to iPhone 13 Pro when in Case and not being used.

I will be listening to music or watching youtube on my iPhone 13, and then it will connect to my Airpods Pro when they are still in the case and have not been touched or opened.

This causes the music or video I am listening to or watching to go silent for 15 seconds or so, until it disconnects again for no apparent reason (meaning I have not touched the airpods case).

Please help!

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Feb 7, 2022 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 10:48 PM

mark.joseph7 Said:

"I cleaned it and removed all debris. It’s clean and yet it still doesn’t work.: still having issues with my phone connecting to my AirPods Pro randomly, even though the AirPods are in a case and not being touched."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Sound:

A Few Links that May Help:

If None is of Success: Contact Apple Support.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 8, 2022 10:48 PM in response to mark.joseph7

mark.joseph7 Said:

"I cleaned it and removed all debris. It’s clean and yet it still doesn’t work.: still having issues with my phone connecting to my AirPods Pro randomly, even though the AirPods are in a case and not being touched."

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Sound:

A Few Links that May Help:

If None is of Success: Contact Apple Support.

Feb 7, 2022 4:25 PM in response to mark.joseph7

mark.joseph7 Said:

"Airpods Pro keep connecting to iPhone 13 Pro when in Case and not being used.: I will be listening to music or watching youtube on my iPhone 13, and then it will connect to my Airpods Pro when they are still in the case and have not been touched or opened.[...]"

-------

Clean the Case:

Seems there is debris in the Case. So, open it up, and get debris out. Get a wooden took top, and a bring light in there, seeing if there is anything you get tap to pull out of it. No success? Use an ear swab to get the rest of it out.

Airpods Pro keep connecting to iPhone 13 Pro when in Case and not being used.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.