Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods and my volume

I will turn my volume up with my phone turned off, but will turn the volume to the max which is often startling because this only happens with my AirPods pro. Can i fix this? Does this happen to anyone else?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 9, 2022 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2022 12:11 AM

lizzett208 Said:

"AirPods and my volume : I will turn my volume up with my phone turned off, but will turn the volume to the max which is often startling because this only happens with my AirPods pro. Can i fix this? Does this happen to anyone else?"

-------

Check the App:

If you are using a particular app, then check the volume settings on the app itself. Turn it down a bit, if it is startling you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2022 12:11 AM in response to lizzett208

lizzett208 Said:

"AirPods and my volume : I will turn my volume up with my phone turned off, but will turn the volume to the max which is often startling because this only happens with my AirPods pro. Can i fix this? Does this happen to anyone else?"

-------

Check the App:

If you are using a particular app, then check the volume settings on the app itself. Turn it down a bit, if it is startling you.

AirPods and my volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.