Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Related Article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

upload photos from USB to icloud

how do I upload photos from USB to icloud

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 7:22 PM

how do I upload photos from USB to icloud [?]

You didn't state which device you will be using, so I've presumed it to be a computer.

In one of two ways:

You can sync the files to iCloud - insert the USB drive into your Mac and when it is mounted drag and drop the image files from the USB drive into your iCloud Drive folder (or if you have it set up to sync your Documents folder or your desktop). If you have a Windows computer you can do the same thing - use File Explorer to place the file in your iCloud Drive folder.

If you have iCloud Photos set up to sync with iCloud you can import the photos into your Mac's Photos app (or drop them into the iCloud Photos folder on a PC) and they will sync to your iCloud account.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 7:22 PM in response to pbdvp

how do I upload photos from USB to icloud [?]

You didn't state which device you will be using, so I've presumed it to be a computer.

In one of two ways:

You can sync the files to iCloud - insert the USB drive into your Mac and when it is mounted drag and drop the image files from the USB drive into your iCloud Drive folder (or if you have it set up to sync your Documents folder or your desktop). If you have a Windows computer you can do the same thing - use File Explorer to place the file in your iCloud Drive folder.

If you have iCloud Photos set up to sync with iCloud you can import the photos into your Mac's Photos app (or drop them into the iCloud Photos folder on a PC) and they will sync to your iCloud account.

upload photos from USB to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.