Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iFit is not writing to the Health app

Hello!

Back in September 2021, iFit became a connected App to Apple Health. And it worked flawlessly. All of a sudden, in the last week and a half, this isn't working.

Apple Health is still writing to iFit, but iFit is no longer writing to Apple Health.

I have been in touch with iFit and yes, I've done it all! Deleted the iFit app, added it back, made sure it's showing as a source of data for Apple Health, but still no luck. So now I'm curious if it's an Apple Health thing.

I count on my iFit workouts to close my rings each day. Help!

And while we're at it... any idea why an Indoor run and what my treadmill tells me I've run never match?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Feb 17, 2022 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 11:26 PM

I am also experiencing the same issue, IFIT workouts stopped updating in health app as of 2/14/22. Worked great updating all workouts up through 2/13/22. I have made no changes to permissions and verified that connection between IFIT and health app are all set correctly. Please advise.

Similar questions

77 replies

Feb 18, 2022 4:01 PM in response to tonyajhen

tonyajhen, 

In the Health app, are you able to see iFit as an option and choose the data it is writing and reading from the Health app? Is everything you’d like it to share enabled? You’ll be able to check that in the Health app by tapping Summary > your profile icon > Apps. 

The following article also goes over how to manage the sources that the Health app gets data from and prioritize them - Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

Thanks. 

Feb 24, 2022 2:04 PM in response to T_Barrios

Same problem here. It worked with IFIT till 2/21/22 and on 2/22/22 it stopped to work.

Usually, when it was not updating fast enough, I open the IFIT app and look at the calendar to see if the workout is there. If the workout is there, I open the health app an refresh. Then open the rings app and it was always there. But since 2/22/22 it do not work.

Mar 24, 2022 6:58 PM in response to Aphex_242

Thank you for sharing! I unpaired and repaired my watch today and deleted the ifit and reinstalled. What I did find was interesting, was after I did that my activity was feeding to ifit but not vice versa. I miss it reporting! I usually run a workout on my watch while I do my treadmill workouts, but yesterday forgot and nothing got recorded. So frustrating! Hopefully we see a fix soon!

Feb 18, 2022 9:21 AM in response to tonyajhen

iFit, unfortunately, does not yet have an app for Apple Watch. So Indoor Runs are just Indoor Runs on my Apple Watch via Workout. But this is a side question... I was just curious if there was some way to synch my treadmill miles to my Indoor Run workout - as they vary - but a lot!

But this doesn't matter when the iFit app is writing to Apple Health.

Feb 18, 2022 6:14 PM in response to AnnieL2

AnnieL2,

Thanks so much… but yes - all of this is turned on and has been for months. It just all of a sudden stopped working.

I’ve been in touch with iFit support through every way I can think of, and they don’t know either.

Maybe this will eventually resolve itself. Thank you SO much for taking some time to think it through.

Mar 3, 2022 6:11 AM in response to Ncat

@Ncat - that's a whole other nit! Why do my treadmill runs get logged as Outdoor runs when iFit did write to Apple Health?! But still not the issue here... I'm 3 weeks into my iFit workouts (runs only) not writing to Apple Health.

I have support ticket in (3 weeks ago) to iFit support and haven't heard back. I tired the Twitter DM route, but they couldn't help either.

iFit is not writing to the Health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.