Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant invite myself in calender event with my work email to see it in my company exchange

Hello

the last couple of years I used to create an event in my private apple calender and invited myself with my company email. Since some weeks I realized I don’t get those emails as invitations in my company exchange (Microsoft office 365) anymore.

I can invite my girlfriend (email) and she receives those mails with the apple calender invitation text. Like i used to get and still want.

Is it because i have my company mail in my contacts card associated with my person? I deleted the company mail and created a new contact " my name company" with my company email with no success.

Is there a better process to sync events with private calender events and microsoft 365 calender?

Thank you swarm intelligence

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 2:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2022 12:53 PM

The problem is your work email account is not receiving the invites. Check your company email SPAM / Junk Mail / Quarantine systems for the invite you sent. Also check with your IT department to see if those invites are being blocked. Verify you are in compliance with the rules at work. Some companies are very strict about doing this sort of thing and others are not.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2022 12:53 PM in response to Plauze123go

The problem is your work email account is not receiving the invites. Check your company email SPAM / Junk Mail / Quarantine systems for the invite you sent. Also check with your IT department to see if those invites are being blocked. Verify you are in compliance with the rules at work. Some companies are very strict about doing this sort of thing and others are not.

cant invite myself in calender event with my work email to see it in my company exchange

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.