Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whatsapp Messages Icloud Backup Not Found

My whatsapp crashed and therefore I was told to delete it and reinstall it. When I set it up again it said whatsapp icloud backup was not found. I went back to my Icloud back up and I can see it there (38GB of whatsapp) However when prompted to restore it says its not found and Im just so frustrated because I have a-lot of information that is now lost for no reason.

I thought about erasing the phone and restoring from the backup but I am afraid Ill loose more than whatsapp backup.

PLEASE HELP.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 9:21 AM

frann02 wrote:

My whatsapp crashed and therefore I was told to delete it and reinstall it. When I set it up again it said whatsapp icloud backup was not found. I went back to my Icloud back up and I can see it there (38GB of whatsapp) However when prompted to restore it says its not found and Im just so frustrated because I have a-lot of information that is now lost for no reason.

I thought about erasing the phone and restoring from the backup but I am afraid Ill loose more than whatsapp backup.

PLEASE HELP.

Whatsapp backup is separate from the iCloud backup.

Talk to whatsapp or look at their support site.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2022 9:21 AM in response to frann02

frann02 wrote:

PLEASE HELP.

Whatsapp backup is separate from the iCloud backup.

Talk to whatsapp or look at their support site.

Whatsapp Messages Icloud Backup Not Found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.