Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New system osmacMonterey and I need a bluetooth driver

I have been having problems with my computer since I downloaded the new version of osmacMonterey. The systems preferences don't respond. Also, I deleted the bluetooth driver. Can I get a new download for the bluetooth.

iMac 27″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Feb 22, 2022 8:41 AM

12 replies

Feb 22, 2022 9:37 AM in response to KiltedTim

The real problem is the Bluetooth isn’t working. It doesn’t show up in system preferences or I should say when I click on the Bluetooth no response. I didn’t have any problems until I updated the computer. I was messing with the blue tooth driver and I think I may have deleted it. That is why I was wondering about downloading a new driver.

Feb 22, 2022 1:40 PM in response to espy1

Please run EtreCheck again while in normal mode and post again.

One thing I noticed is you installed MacKeeper. MacKeeper and CleanMyMac are known to create various problems and should not be used. It could be the reason the Preference Panes aren't loading. You should uninstall it according to their instructions post haste.

New system osmacMonterey and I need a bluetooth driver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.